Get To Know Me! Tagged by the Lovely Rebecca

21:23



Heya lovelies! So I recently got tagged in this 'About Me' post by my friend Rebecca aka northernsoulbeauty.blogspot.com - psssst check it out, it's really good! So here goes...


1. Is your hair naturally curly or straight?
My hair used to have a natural wave but I think straightening it over the years has made it straighter! I only ever straighten the ends really.
2. Do you dye it yourself or go to a salon?
I always dye it myself, well by myself I mean not professionally - I get my mum, sister, boyfriend or one of the cats to do it. Haha! Whoever I can rope in to do it ;)
3. Do you wear the same style everyday, or do you change it?
Yeah pretty much, I guess I'm kinda boring where my hairs concerned. But I don't like it to be overly curly, occasionally I use my Ego Boost Professional Heat Pod which gives it a natural looking wave. I'd really recommend buying one of these!
4. How long does it take for you to put on makeup?
I'd say I probably get my makeup done in 15/20 minutes. I don't like to spend more time than this on it day to day. But sometimes I can spend an hour plus messing around with a different look :)
5. What do you do first? Face or eyes?
Face definitely! Foundation, bronzer, concealer, highlighter, eyebrows, eyeliner and finally mascara. And then some days I fancy putting on lippie!
6. Do you collect makeup or just buy what you need when you need it?
I always seem to run out of my essentials all at once - foundation, eyeliner and mascara. So I bob into boots with those three purchases in mind but I usually find myself wandering through the makeup aisles or I get stuck by the No7 stand where I find myself buying a new lipstick or two.
7. How often do you wear false eyelashes?
I used to wear them every day for college - I know what you're thinking right? Who can be bothered. I've recently started wearing them again though but just on odd occasion because I get paranoid that they'll start peeling off half way through the evening.
8. What are your current everyday staples?
I recently discovered No7's new version of their Stay Perfect foundation, it's called Superlight foundation and claims to only be a light/medium coverage but it gives me better coverage than any No7 foundation has so far! Would realllllly recommend it to all. It gets me through the day without reapplying.
9. Do you wear makeup when you're home alone or with family?
I generally wear makeup every day, whether I'm at work or just at home all day. I find it hard to have a completely laid back day where I wear pj's & tie my hair back. It's just not happening haha!
10. How many high-end products do you have?
I don't have many to be honest. I spend the biggest amount of money on my staple perfume which is Chanel Coco Mademoiselle. Other than that, I have the latest Naked palette -  Smoky. I just adore this, the pigments are so good and it lasts all day and the double ended brush is the best eye-shadow brush I've ever had.
11. Do you plan your OOTD every night or decide when you're getting dressed?
Yes I do generally plan my outfits. I don't lay them out or anything but visualise a pairing and generally remember the next day what I wanted to wear :)
12. How often do you change your handbag?
I have one staple handbag which I wear probably until its showing signs of wear and then I invest in a new one. So I probably buy a new staple handbag every 6 months or so. But a few new ones in between.
13. How often or when do you workout?
I have a gym membership! But I don't go near enough times as I should haha. Some weeks I'm mega motivated and I have more time and I'll go two or three times but then it can be weeks until I go again. I'm terrible ;)
14. Left handed or right handed?
Right handed.
15. How tall are you?
5'8" last I checked
16. Do you speak any foreign languages?
I would love to but I don't. I did learn the basics of Italian after my trip there this year.
17. Sweet or savoury?
Savoury all the way! Crisps, cheese, crackers, I prefer these sort of snacks. Which is handy because I'm a coeliac!
18. What's your favourite perfume?
Chanel Coco Mademoiselle and Marc Jacobs Oh Lola. I really want to purchase Olympea by Paco Robanne!
19. How many pets do you have?
Three cats. Blakey, Cassie & our latest arrival Luna! We lost our cat of 14 years recently, Annie, I just adored her.
20. Do you read comments posted on blogs?
Yes I love reading comments. I like when I upload a YouTube video and people take the time to comment. Comments are good, it means your doing something people wanna see :)
21. Do you keep a list of products to try as you see other posts?
I do have a wishlist on my phone, mostly clothing items I wanna get, here are a few of the most recent ones -
•Olivia Burton Watch
•Lazy Oaf Clothes
•Adidas Mountain & Rita Range
•Lavish Alice Sleeveless Blazer
•Cath Kidston 'Cloud' Collection
•Ted Baker 'Distinguished' Collection
•Pom Pom Shoes
•Adidas Originals Gear
22. How did you come up with your blog name?
I have a real fondness for owls that dates back to 2011 (ish) when I was studying Owl Mythology in my last year of college studying Fine Art. I thought 'Little Owl' sounded cute and I started using it as my Instagram & Twitter handle. People actually recognised me from my Instagram account which was weird haha. I just thought Little Owl Loves worked as a blog as I wanted to start blogging about things I loved! Otherwise what would be the point?
23. What kind of camera do you use for your photographs?
I use my Samsung Galaxy S5 mainly and my Canon 350D SLR on occasion (when I remember to charge it) I also love using my Instax Mini in baby blue. But the film is a little dear otherwise I would use it a lot more!
24. What's your favorite color?
Hmmm... Difficult one. I've never been able to answer this question. I'd say, silver at the moment. I'm not sure why it just sprung to mind! Ooo but actually I have really got into bright red recently, I've just bought a red Fiorelli purse and I'm into my red nails & lippies!
25. Do you swear?
Yes, sometimes very unknowingly. I recently exclaimed 'Shit tonnes' in a supermarket aisle. I have no shame.
26. What are you doing with the rest of your day?
Well I had almost a day treasure hunting in TKMaxx and I'm just catching up with my favourite series at the moment - Homeland, Peep Show, River & The Unforgotten, so I think I'll go back to catching up on those dramas!
Little Owl
x

You Might Also Like

0 comments