Christmas Bargain Sales

21:25


Christmas Sale Bargain Buys!


Hey guys! So I've really enjoyed browsing the sales (mainly online this year from my sick bed haha). I thought I'd just share with you a few items that have been delivered so far!


Featured Sale Items -


Topshop:

Blanket Cape | £18 from £35

Red cropped high neck knit | £12 from £24

Cream short dungarees | £7 from £38

Got two more Topshop purchases on their way - Tall black dungarees & a roll neck skater dress!


Pretty Little Thing:

Silver Metallic Dress Top | £10 from £15


Zara:

ARTIST cropped top. Around £10 if I remember rightly!


And the main attraction...

Urban Outfitters:

Crosley Cream & Rose Gold Record Player.
Eeek I love it!!! £100 full price


Currently waiting on a few more packages including:

• Adidas Berlin High Neck Tshirt | £15.50 from £26
• ASOS 'Bugger Off' Slogan Tee | £10 from £15
• Not clothing related but one of the Crosley: 'If I can dream' - Elvis & The Royal Philharmonic Orchestra | Around £15
• Topshop Tall Black Dungarees | £25 from £45
• Topshop Roll Neck Skater Dress (Grey) | £15 from £30

Eeeek exciting!

Let me know what sale bargains you got in the comments below!!!


...Stay tuned for more Christmas inspired videos!

Little Owl
x

Ps. We adopted Luna from Sheffield Cats Shelter not so long ago. My No.1 Gal!


Pretty Little Thing - 'Nora Silver Metallic Rib Split Top'
Oh and my Ego Boost Professional Rollers haha!



You Might Also Like

0 comments