January Favourites YouTube Video!

20:56


Please subscribe!



January Favourites

Hi everyone! So it’s February already, how did that happen?  I’ve been sat watching everyone’s January Favourite videos and felt inspired to do my own. I realised as I was putting together a list of favourites that I’ve accumulated a lot of products over the past month so built up quite an extensive list.

Here are the products I featured:

Perfumes –
Olympea by Paco Rabanne 50ml Eau de parfum & 100ml body lotion - £50ish
Fame by Lady Gaga 30ml Eau de parfum & 200ml body lotion - £10 from £25

Hair –
Kind Natured Coconut & Shea Shampoo 250ml - £4 normally £6
Loreal Elvive Colour Protect Caring Conditioner 400ml - £1.99 normally £3.99
Redken Aerate 08 Bodifying Cream Mousse 91g £17.50

Skincare –
No7 Beautiful Skin Sumptuous Bath Milk 290ml - £11.50
No7 Beautiful Skin Dry Skin Rescue 50ml - ?

Makeup –
Soap & Glory Smoulder Kohl Waterproof Eyeliner 1.2g - £5
Technic Get Gorgeous Highlighting Powder 12g - £1.99

Miscellaneous –
Fiorelli Purse - £25 TKMaxx
Adolphus Tips by Michael Morpurgo
Tassle Handbag – £24.99 New Look

TV –
Deuschland ’83 & Mr Selfridge


Thanks for watching!
Little Owl Loves 👄
x

You Might Also Like

2 comments

  1. Lovely post! Olympea is one of my favorites too!
    http://beinghalcyon.blogspot.rs

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wonderful list! I love Olympea too.

    ReplyDelete