The Holiday Edit

09:10

I am often to be found daydreaming about holidays. Especially after last year's adventure - which if you know me you'll know I enjoyed a lot! So anyway holiday season is almost upon us! I'm enjoying a spot of online bikini browsing (although I do find sizing online difficult so may stick to going in store to buy something). It's so nice to have a reason to treat yourself to new clothes, although I'm not sure now much my money will stretch as I've already booked to go away twice this year!

Where are you going away this year? And what do you enjoy most in preparation of going away? Summer season shopping? Getting organised and making lists? Writing a to do list of where your visiting or do you simply look forward to that week where your not at work and you can do whatever you please?

Leave me a comment below, I'd love to hear of your plans and any tips you have for holiday shopping

In the meantime, here are some pics from said adventure last September.

Bye for now,
Little Owl Loves
x

Awaiting our train to Leeds
I enjoy standing in Venetian Doorways
Campari. One of Italy's staple tipples. Had to give it a try!


Exploring the Colosseum, what a hot day that was! Must have been going on 40°

Obviously thought doing the Y of YMCA would be appropriate


Standing in Piazza Navona in front of one of many beautiful fountains

IL Tartufo at Tre Scalini with Champagne of course!

Il Gelato di San Crispino
And what wonderful flavours they had - Ginger & Cinnamon, Caramel Meringue, Peach & Plum to name a few!

Some of my holiday purchases

All Gluten Free Grom, how we love you


Photobombed at Spanish Steps



You Might Also Like

1 comments

  1. WOOO! I look forward to trying to get back to SE Asia this year. I can be an obsessive planner but I always try to remember this one quote:

    “The joy of travel is not nearly so much in getting where one wants to go as in the unsought surprises which occur on the journey.” Alan Watts

    This helps me to remember to enjoy the journey, hiccups, detours and just go with it! Have an amazing time on your holidays this year, remember to tag #THATTRAVELBLOG in some holiday pics on Instagram for a chance to be featured. :)

    ReplyDelete