Exploring Madrid - What I Wore

15:19



What I'm wearing:

Topshop Leopard Print Dress from Topshop (From Madrid, Spain)
Genuine Leather Black Tassle Bag (From Venice, Italy)
H&M Tortoiseshell Sunglasses

My favourite photographs of them all. The simplicity of the block colour blue and the pattern of eyes caught my attention.



Exploring Madrid and it's many colourful graffiti walls

Walking along Calle De Fuencarral I discovered this beautiful wall. It seems a very popular one to pose in front of so I had my picture taken quickly as everyone was watching haha! Forget the famous bear statue - El Oso y El Madroño, this was a competitively popular spot.



















What I'm wearing:

Plain Blue Vest from Zara
Striped White, Red and Blue Culottes from Zara
White Leather Wedges from TKMaxx

Photographs taken in El Retiro Park, a beautiful park full of statues, perfectly kept gardens and a boating lake.
A popular place for tourists and locals alike.


Sitting with my first of a few Mojito's at Rosa Negra. Great quirky tequila bar that also serves wonderful mexican food!

What I'm wearing:

Striped Vest from Primark
Red Culottes from Zara


Ironically we didn't use the Metro all that much at all but the main square was full of scaffolding and people so this seemed the best place to have a little photo. Madrid's centre is incredibly small really, you can walk to everything within 15/20 minutes, so that's what we did!

What I'm wearing:

Topshop Sleeveless Striped Throwover (From Madrid, Spain)
Zara Green Wide Neck Top
Zara Black Leather Skirt
Primark Black Tights
New Look Black and Gold Boots
H&M Tortoiseshell Sunglasses


Sitting in our favourite roof top bar on top of the Circulo de Bellas Artes building. The bar was called Azotea. We visited five rooftop bars during our week in Madrid, the sun was shining and we like our wine so it had to be done!
Others we visited were - Gymage, Gau Cafe, Bar  Mirador CentroCentro and Casa Granada.

What I'm wearing:

Dorothy Perkins Sunflower Dress Top
Pandora Bracelet



You Might Also Like

0 comments