When you have that one item of clothing that you wanna wear ALL the time. Thank you Warehouse!

12:39


Voila! 'Bird  Print Shirt Dress' is the name.

Warehouse, High Five Girl!
You've really got it going on at the moment. I'm just in love with tropical prints lately. This one I fell head over heels in love with though. The white herons against the bright blue caught my eye.

I tried to squeeze into a size 6 in House of Frazer, wishful thinking I know, but it was in the sale believe it or not and I had to give it a go. Sadly, my hips are still wider than the Sahara Desert so I gave up and had a hunt online!

I found the exact dress here on Very.co.uk - http://www.very.co.uk/warehouse-bird-print-shirt-dress/1600053966.prd - A steal at £24 if you ask me as it should have been £45.
If it's sold out there you can also buy it on ASOS currently at full price but it is no longer on the official Warehouse website. (ASOS Link http://www.asos.com/warehouse/warehouse-bird-print-shirt-dress/prod/pgeproduct.aspx?iid=6198598&clr=Bluepattern&SearchQuery=bird+warehouse&pgesize=6&pge=0&totalstyles=6&gridsize=3&gridrow=1&gridcolumn=1 )

My only criticism of this dress is that there's no waist but that can easily be sorted out with a thin waist belt. And due to the loose overlap of the fabric, the dress nicely hides the belt so you just see a small buckle.



Here are some of my other faves from Warehouse's newest collection -








If I browse Warehouse's website for too much longer I'll definitely be making a purchase!

Hope you enjoyed this little review,

Little Owl Loves
x

You Might Also Like

0 comments