VLOGTOBER - 22nd & 23rd October

20:24


Horses for the young.. AND OLD!

Vlogtober - 22nd & 23rd October


Okay, so I'm a little slow on the whole Vlogtober front but I wanted to wait until I received my very lovely Canon G7X in the post. It's never been good making videos with my Samsung Galaxy S5, the quality just isn't there. I was so excited when the Hermes man knocked on my door on saturday morning! And thought why don't I take it out with me all weekend and see what footage I get! Thankfully it's still intact (after going to the Kelham Island Beer Festival) I'm not sure new technology and beer mixes too well!

With my lovely boyfriend


Today (Sunday 23rd) we had a little venture into town and explored streets of Sheffield. 'Out of this world' was taking place, Sheffield's festival of Sci-Fi, Magic and Horror! Feeling even more halloween-y now!

You'll see the Carousel in the background, I've always had a thing for Carousels, they remind me of being young at the seaside! Infact come to think of it I've always had a thing for the seaside so anything that reminds me of there I just love!

Leafage at the Sheffield Winter Gardens

The Winter Gardens is so pretty when the sun shines through! It's been a mix bag of weather today but I suppose that's England for you and it is Autumn now after all!


Hope you enjoyed my Vlog, please subscribe and stay tuned for more videos. Please comment below any ideas of what videos I should make next!

Little Owl Loves
x



You Might Also Like

0 comments