My Birthday Week in Liverpool!

14:35


My Birthday Week In Liverpool! Click the link below to have a watch!


 



 We had a wonderful 5 days away in Liverpool, here's what we got up to! Uploading another video soon of the Gluten Free eats we had.

Places we went to : GBK, Brewdog, Berry & Rye, Red Door, Cavern Club, Jam, Tavern on the Green, Mojo, Puschka, Neon Jamon, Yuet Ben, Fonsecas.

Cute Cafe Finding, Vinyl Rummaging, Vintage Store Browsing, Beer Drinking, Albert Docks Strolling, Food Sampling, Birthday Celebrating, Hotel Lounging, Shopping til we Droppin', Shoe Hoarding and Exploring The World Museum.

Hope you enjoyed it!
Let me know if you'd like more videos like this.

Little Owl Loves
x

Where to find me -
Twitter - @littleowl_loves
Instagram - @littleowlloves
Email - iamlittleowlloves@gmail.com

Filmed with my Canon G7X




You Might Also Like

0 comments