What I Got For Christmas 2016 - I've Been A Good Girl This Year!

17:10

I'm now blogging over on littleowlblogs.wordpress.com
I fancied a fresh start on a new blogging site. Go check me out and let me know what you think!
Thank you lovelies,
Little Owl Loves
x


Hello Everyone!

What better way of bringing the New Year in than by Blogging my way into 2017. I have to admit - my blog has been a little neglected of late. I jumped fully onto the YouTube bandwagon a few months back and I never looked back!

For those of you who don't follow me and would like to check out my channel, here it is - Little Owl Loves YouTube

I did a whole month of vlogging, some of you I'm sure know about the Vlogmas trend and as I'd just got myself a swanky new camera I decided to do it myself. I didn't manage daily uploads, (well I never set up to do daily vids as my life is crazy busy enough) but I'd say on average I uploaded one every two or three days! Take a look here, I made a YouTube Playlist - VLOGMAS PLAYLIST 2016

Anyway, onto my presents. The photograph below shows some of my favourite beauty gifts including a Sleek Highlighting Palette (which btw is uh-mazing!), Champneys Heavenly Days Relaxing Butter Souffle, REN Evercalm Global Protection Day Cream, PUR Correcting Primer and Skyn Icelandic Relief Eye Cream. I had a good pamper morning using these luscious products on Boxing Day!

I got enough beauty products to see me through the next year!

I hope everyone felt as spoilt as me this year! I've never had so many lovely gifts from my loved ones.

Our Beautiful Tree! Anyone else seriously not wanting to let go of Christmas?
Estee Lauder Goodies!

Now I've not tried any Estee Lauder products before but I have to say I liked the look of each and every product in this selection. A lovely mix of skincare products for night time, a beautiful eyeshadow palette, lipstick, lipgloss and perfume. It's proving to be a go to box for my daily beauty needs!


Sleek! Now there's a brand I love!

Sleek Packaging

Everyone has had a Sleek palette at some time or other. Their eyeshadow sets are boss, highly pigmented and most importantly great value too!


Inside the set
My mum loved the look of the set so much she bought me, my sister and herself one! I don't blame her because it's a great set. The best product for me, after testing them has to be the Solstice Highlighting Palette, it really does live up to the hype! And retailing at £10, worth every penny!


Solstice Highlighting Palette
You can't beat a good Davey documentary
I was lucky enough to meet and hear this man speak earlier this year at DocFest here in Sheffield. Eddie knows what a massive fan I am of his and the DVD's included in this set are ones I don't already have, so he was on to a winner! The tin is just gorgeous too, I love the packaging, I'm sure I'll put it to good use for something.



'Champneys Spa Treatment Time' - time to turn into the pampered pooch I always knew I should be! 



So far I've tried the luxurious shower and bath products and the scent of the 'Citrus Blush' Shower Cream & Body Lotion is just divine! I really would recommend them, they leave your skin feeling heavenly soft.


Wonderlust by Michael Kors

This is a fragrance I've had my peepers on every since I got a sample in a magazine. I never expected I would get the set for Christmas, I thought it might be a post Christmas present to myself but there it was under our tree!


Eau De Parfum, Rollerball and Body Lotion



A lightweight, compact Manfrotto tripod from my mama! For all my YouTubing / Photographing needs! Excited to start using this, it will be much easier than resting my camera on a not so even, level surface!


So there we have it. I really hope you enjoyed reading about and seeing the amazing presents I got this year. I love seeing what everyone else got so I'm having a whale of a time watching everyone's 'What I Got' videos.



I got enough Leopard Print this year to turn me into a barmaid in Eastenders!


Gifts from friends...


...And a gift to myself

How could I resist when I saw this in Home Bargains for £7.99?
Normally they retail for £35+, so this was a complete steal!



Wishing you all a wonderful NYE! I'm here, sudafed tablets in one hand, tissues in the other, think it'll be a fairly uneventful night for me! Going to have to delay  the celebrations.


Thanks for reading,
Little Owl Loves
x


Where to find me -
🌹Instagram: http://bit.ly/2f8rm63
🌹Twitter: http://bit.ly/2gmA0R3
🌹YouTube: http://bit.ly/2iAPQ7t

🌹Email: iamlittleowlloves@gmail.com




You Might Also Like

0 comments